There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 6, 2010

Home, Finally

=)

I am back in Malaysia!

Still struggling to settle down and adapt to the new living arrangement.

I wish I could accurately describe my feelings right now in a brief manner, but alas, my command of the English language does not seem to be strong enough. Either that, or I am not yet in the mood to work my brain for it. Suffice to say I am not enjoying the adapting process and am eagerly looking forward to the day when everything is settled, including my job, my car, my grasp of the directions around my area and in KL... And this whole time, I gotta admit, I really really miss my life back in Singapore, where everything was in order and readily available. But I know this is only temporary, that change can be exciting but stressful at the same time, and that hopefully (and this is the biggest gamble I made on the day I decided to come back) life will be better here than in Singapore.

Hmm... not so brief after all.

No comments: