Saturday, July 3, 2010

SIWW 2010 Closing Dinner @ Universal Studio

This past week was the Singapore International Water Week 2010, for which my colleagues and I were involved in as organisers. Despite hurting feet and painful backs (from a week-long constant standing and running around), we insisted on going for the closing dinner this year because it was held at Singapore's latest theme park - Resort World Sentosa.

Most of the pictures were taken outside Universal Studio, because frankly, we were just too busy having fun inside to stop for pictures. But here are some we managed to snap. Enjoy!


Outside Universal Studios...








Inside Universal Studios...







Immediately after the above shot, we went on the fun rides and forgot all about taking pictures for the rest of the night.

What a way to end the week! Thoroughly fun times. Truly worthy of my first and last visit. After all, it was free! Muahahahaha!!!

Being involved in organising the SIWW is one of the things I'll miss after I leave the company. All made possible by my fun-loving colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment