There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Day Trip to Pulau Ubin!

With a bunch of colleagues. Fun times! =)

^Bump boat ride to Pulau Ubin

^Taking a break..after just 10 minutes of cycling =.=

^Map of Chek Jawa

^The daunting stairs of Check Jawa Viewing Gallery

^At the top of Check Jawa Viewing Gallery

^Pulau Ubin Visitor Centre, where we all hoped and prayed for air-con. Alas, there was none. I know, we're such pampered city people... LoL!

^Colleagues at the Visitor Centre

^More colleagues at the Visitor Centre

^Spotted a wild boar

^This is as best a shot as I could get

^Another group shot at Balai quary

^Ubin Quary

^Danger sign vandalised by some jokers

^One last group shot before leaving Pulau Ubin

^My last sight of Pulau Ubin =(

That was probably my last time in Pulau Ubin. A total of 4 times in 7 years. Each time with different memories to bring home with. Definitely one of the places I'll miss.

No comments: