There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Long-Anticipated Finale


For all the six years of the show, Lost has never failed to keep me glued to my TV screen (technically, my computer screen). To this day, I am just a little less confused about the plot than I was when I first started watching six years ago.

Lost is like the reigning champion of all TV shows in its time. I have watched many other TV shows along the way but none of them managed to keep me interested like Lost does.

It's hard to believe that we're only two episodes away from knowing all the answers to the mysteries that started all the way back in the first episode of the first season.

Unless ABC thinks it would be funny to leave us all hanging off a cliff even at the very end.
...
They'd better not do that!!! *panics*

No comments: