There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Suddenly Vaccinated Against H1N1

About a month ago, I received this very short email (in my work email) telling me to go to this room on this date during this time to get myself the H1N1 vaccine.

A few questions immediately popped into my mind. Is it safe? Is it free? Is it compulsory?

As a dedicated procrastinator, I refused to address those questions immediately.

Suddenly, "this date" and "this time" arrived.

Totally clueless of what to expect, I followed my colleagues to "this room" and joined the queue.

And that was how I suddenly got vaccinated against H1N1.


Just in time for my Chinese New Year trip home.

Yesterday afternoon, I had quite a bit of a headache. Not sure if it was a side effect from the vaccine, though. Work has been a bitch, after all, so who's to say it wasn't stress-induced?

No comments: