There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 8, 2009

In the Mood for Cantopop Music

I was browsing the Hong Kong music charts online to see what the Hongkies Hong Kongers are listening to lately. Didn't find anything I like - not even remotely!

I was hoping to find something I like as much as I do "小酒窩" (Little Dimple) by JJ Lin and Charlene Choi (the original version is in Mandarin, though I much prefer the Cantonese version as it gives me a more homely feeling).

I actually got to know this song rather incidentally. I signed up for a new M1 mobile phone plan end of last year and was pleasantly surprised by the free JJ Lin CD promotion they had at the time. The Cantonese version of "小酒窩" was a bonus track in the album.


Click Play to Listen to 小酒窩 (Cantonese Version)

Alas, I remain deprived of new Cantonese songs...

No comments: