There was an error in this gadget

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Then We Came to the End" by Joshua Ferris

You know how sometimes when you read a book or watch a movie, you come across characters that fit perfectly with someone you know in real life?

I'm reading this book called Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris. It's basically a comedy fiction in a contemporary office setting. This book describes the office situations like it was written based on MY workplace! As the book introduced one character after another, I could relate almost every single one of them to someone in my office. Sometimes, you never thought of someone in a certain way until it was bluntly pointed out to you. That's how I felt reading about those characters in the book. It gave me a fresh impression of some of my colleagues. And they were always funny (up till this point).

You could probably guess it right - I am immensely enjoying this book so far. And I'm only up till page 68.

No comments: