There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not Your Typical Wedding March

Couples all over the world squeeze their brains (and wallets) trying to beat each other in holding the most romantic and memorable weddings. Who knew that the idea could actually be so simple?

Watch this and you'll see what I mean:



Now THIS kinda wedding makes me wanna get married right away. Or just hit the club. I wish there were "happy" clubs around, where the crowds are less hostile-cool and more fun.

I hope their marriage lasts forever blissfully!

2 comments:

Auron-Declan said...

wow....the wedding is so much cool..............i think i may wanna come up with house music during my wedding....hehehehe

kaioucat said...

I know, righttt. It so beats the hell out of all those romantic-wannabe weddings with ridiculously over-the-top budgets.