Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blogger Lost a Coupla Screws

I can't seem to upload any images into my blog posts, unless I go the manual way (i.e. using a third-party image hosting website). I've been googling for solutions but there appears to be none. Apparently I am not the only one facing the problem. Some of them had the problem automatically resolved after a week or so. Maybe I'll have to wait for a week to see if it resolves by itself.

I do, in fact, have a few photos to post. But until Blogger finds those lost screws, I'll just stick to wordy posts. Sigh.

P/S: Check out my South Park avatar at the sidebar. Click on it make your own!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

eh....I have the same thing so....I click on edit post and come back again. Then can post pic already. Coz refresh also no use. donno why.

kaioucat said...

The problem' still persisting...but I found an alternative way to post images...although not perfect but at least i can put up pictures now.

Post a Comment