The best song from Linkin Park since Numb, me thinks.
The movie is OK - worth the ticket price to watch in the cinema - worth the original DVD price even. But it's not one of the greatest. The first movie was better, I think because it focused more on the robots more than humans. Tranformers 2 feels like it's trying too hard to be legendary-ish. Somewhere along the movie, I feel like the movie suddenly turned into Lord of the Rings and I can't help but see some Gandalf in Optimus Prime (sacrifising himself to save Sam who held the key to saving the world, telling Sam to run at his last "breath"). Not sure if that is a good thing, though. One other thing that irked me is that they have given too much humanly characteristics to the robots. They act too much like humans, talk too much like humans. I'd think aliens should have their own behavioural traits, no? And Bumblebee seems to have been degraded into a pet dog or something. Probably what saved the movie from all that lameness are the thumping CGI, brilliant fighting scenes, awesome soundtrack, and for the guys - Megan Fox.
- Scenes of resurrection of Megatron
- Scenes of formation of Devastator from The Constructions Decepticons
- Scenes of combination of Jetfire with Optimus Prime (finally, he can fly)
- Mikaela Banes played by Megan Fox (I'm not gay, but I love her character, OK? Hot chicks with brains and guts rock!)
- Seymour Simmons played by John Turturro (so funny)
- William Lennox played by Josh Duhamel (so handsome)
- Great soundtracks
- Crying Bumblebee/ Bumblebee with puppy-eyes (so degrading)
- That hip-hop ice-cream truck scenes
- Mikaela finding Sam kissing Alice (too predictable)
- Sam's brief after-death encounter with Prime's ancestors (wtf??)
Conclusion: 3.5 stars out of 5
MTV of Numb below just for the sake of it =P