There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sushis & Cocktails

I have been advised to take pictures of food to post in this blog. Unfortunately, so far, I only remembered to take pictures of some sushi, which I had like...five days ago, at Shin Tokyo @ City Vibes, Clementi (Current promo: 99 cents per white plate!!!). A point to note when visiting Shin Tokyo: Their wasabi has EXTRA UMPH! So go easy on them...

Eel Sushi


Baby Octopus Sushi


Salmon Sushi

There were of course a lot more varieties, but I was too hungry to take anymore pictures. See, that's my problem...I am too eager to eat to take pictures of food.

On a more recent note, below is a picture of some drinks my colleagues and I were having last night at A971 Cafe @ Riverside Point, Clarke Quay. Being a noob in alcoholic drinks, all I am going to say is those drinks tasted good to me. Tokyo Tower was the best among the three.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh...Yummy yummy.

kaioucat said...

yummy to the sushis, or yummy to the beverages? kekeke...

Nat said...

lol! I honestly feel the same way about taking pictures of food. Usually at the point the food's served, i'm already too hungry to bother to capture them on camera.

kaioucat said...

I know, right?

And when u take pics of the food, it's probably not just u who have to wait. Other people maybe waiting to eat too, and there u are busy taking photos of their food.