There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 20, 2009

Caffeine Intolerance Still Intact - Tested & Proven

I knew I was caffeine intolerant. I knew drinking coffee would give me headaches and jittery hands. I don't even like coffee that much and there was my favourite Milo too on the table, so it's not like I had no choice.

Yet I still chose to take coffee. Nescafe Rich, at that, when there was also Nescafe Regular.

I foresee a long night of insomnia and frequent toilet visits (with pee smelling like coffee - sorry, too much info?).

Shame on me for being fooled twice.

Edit (21 March 2009, 11.20pm): I ended up falling asleep at 5am this morning. That's it...no more coffee for kaioucat.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow....I am not sure what to react but at this point of time I envy u. There is nothing can make me stay awake u know? Which I can use coffee. >_< .

kaioucat said...

u know what they say, the grass always seem greener on the other side.

Cos I envy ppl like u who are not affected by anything like caffeine and can sleep under any circumstances!

Auron-Declan said...

drink green tea instead....

kaioucat said...

green tea is fine =)