Friday, February 20, 2009

Is That Too Much to Ask For?

Warning: kaioucat is currently not in a good condition.

I know guys are more "cool" and do not tend to express much in friendships.

But ALL I'm asking for is a group of friends whom I can hang out with to brighten my day a little after a week of horrible days at work, friends who show at least a little bit of concern on my well-being, friends who show at least a little bit of appreciation to our friendship. Is that so much to ask for?

I am already numbing myself, over the years, to expect the least from them. Why is it that every time, somehow, they just manage to do something to stretch my patience further?

The funny thing is, they probably don't even know they're doing this to me. Oh, they have no freakin' idea how much hell I went through because of them for the past 5.5 years.

Question is, why am I still hanging out with them? Could be either one of the following:
  • Because I don't have anyone else here, or
  • Because I don't have the courage to meet new people, or
  • Because I have grown to love them.
Whatever it is, I need a break.

Sorry for the emo post.

No comments:

Post a Comment