Friday, November 21, 2008

Nothing Beats Old Friendships

Ah Ten and her sister were in Singapore for a night due to flight redirection. Although yesterday was a very tiring day for me, plus I went swimming after work, I still managed to drag myself out of the house and meet them in their hotel at 10pm. I also managed to take a last-minute half-day leave from work this morning, so I could spend more time with them. We only slept for 5 hours. Both them and myself had a long day ahead (me work, them journey to KL). But for me, it was well worth the fatigue and the taxi rides. Although we hadn't met for more than 3 years, it certainly didn't feel like it at all. It felt like just yesterday we were marathoning Meteor Garden together and cooking Maggi mee for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment