Friday, July 18, 2008

Rainforest World Music Festival 2008 - Day 3

Photos taken on RWMF 2008 - Day 3. Enjoy!


Waiting for shuttle bus to depart to Sarawak Cultural Village for RWMF 2008 Day 3.


The crowd waiting for drum workshop to begin. That was the only workshop I managed to go for that day, no thanks to the late previous night.


Audience were invited onto the stage to play choo-choo train.


That's my friend's nephew getting a henna tattoo on his back. He had another 2 on his forearms. He became an instant star that night with his new tattoos. People actually took photos with him!


Best photo of the 2 of us, I'd say. This was taken by the star kid with tattoos. The bugger on the right kind of ruined it, though.


That's my henna tattoo on my wrist. Cost me RM10.


We were hanging out at the restaurant. Somehow we didn't feel like joining the crowd in the concert. The rain ruined it, really.


We made it to the concert ground eventually. The crowd was big, despite the rain earlier. All up for the finale, I suppose.


More crowd...


And more crowd... This was during the finale. We left before the crowd dispersed to escape the long queue for the shuttle bus back to Kuching. Our experience the previous night waiting for the shuttle bus was not pleasant at all...


Choa Chu Kang Fresh Mart? This was taken on our way back from Sarawak Cultural Village to Kuching in the shuttle bus. I was half-asleep when this shop caught my eyes.


OK, that's the end of the RWMF 2008. Here are more pictures taken the next day, before flying back to Singapore.


I've always wanted to visit the Cat Museum. I finally did. This is the entrance.


This is where we slept through the 4 nights in Kuching.


Another view of our dorm from a different angle.


And this is the view of the dorm from the bed I slept on.


And finally...our last photo before heading for our separate boarding gates in Kuching International Airport. Thanks AA for being such great company!


Believe it or not, I miss the RWMF 2008 right when I arrived back at Singapore that night. Will I attend the RWMF 2009? I really hope I will!

1 comment:

hezzy said...

then we will see you at RWMF 2009! haha

Post a Comment