There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 23, 2008

I Think I'm in Love...

I know I have always loved cats, and I've made it clear to almost everyone I know that I love cats. But when I think about it, I realised the love I have for cats is too similar to something else...

It's interestingly similar to being in love with someone. Every time I see a cat, be it in real life or in movies, my heart skips a beat (much like when you see your crush of hear his name...hehehe). Playing with a cat for 10 minutes is enough to keep me in euphoria for the rest of the day. Almost everything I plan and do is to get closer to my dream of having a pet cat. When my pet cats ran away from home years ago, and that one time Gucci had to leave me, I cried my eyes out. I was left with swollen eyes the next day. Just as if I had a broken heart...

The only difference is that the love I have for cats is totally platonic (Duh!!!).

No comments: